Goals: On time - all day attendance - everyday
It is imperative that our students are at school, on time, for the full day, everyday. Children who leave school early will usually miss class time in math, reading, social studies, or science. Every Minute Matters!
Tardies and Dismissals
Arrival is from 7:45am - 8:00am
- Students arriving after 8:00am MUST BE ESCORTED BY THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN. You must walk in with your child and sign them in. STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WALK IN WITHOUT AN ADULT after 8:00am.
Dismissal is at 2:50
- Students will NOT BE DISMISSED EARLY after 2:00pm.
- Students will be dismissed ONLY to persons listed on the AUTHORIZATION for pick-up form.
- In order to be dismissed early the parent/guardian/authorized adult who is picking the child up for early dismissal MUST BE IN THE OFFICE to sign the student out.
- Once you are in the office - THEN we will call the student down.
- Parents/guardians ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CALL THE TEACHER to sign a student out.