One Call Now Text Messages
One Call Now is DECA's Automated Notification Service. Over the years we have had a number of parents ask if we could send more of our messages via text message. We can, but parents must opt-in to receive text messages from One Call Now first. Message and data rates may apply.
We will send messages to families via One Call Now to communicate about:
- Organizational Information
- Delay/Closing Information
- Upcoming Events & Activities, etc.
We cannot send you messages via text unless you opt-in for them. You can opt-out at any time.
- Opt-In: text ALERT to 22300
- Opt-Out: text STOP to 22300
- For Help: text HELP to 22300