All DECA students in grades 7-12 are eligible to participate in sports through the Dayton Public School District.
Students will have the opportunity to participate at the closest DPS school to their PARENTS’ HOME ADDRESS.
Instructions to Parents/Guardians:
In order to ensure students are properly placed, the following steps must be followed:
Complete the Non-Enrolled Student form in the presence of a notary.
Bring the completed Non-Enrolled student form along with two of the following documents for address verification to Welcome Stadium:
- A copy of your lease or deed at current address
An updated driver’s license showing your current address
- An updated voter registration at your current address
- A recent utility bill showing your current address
- A copy of the students most recent report card (required, and is not considered as a form of address verification)
No student will be allowed to practice with a team until all documents have been notarized and submitted to the Athletics Office.
Non Enrolled forms due dates by seasons:
Fall Sports forms are due on or before Friday, September 4, 2020 by 4:30 p.m.
Winter Sports forms are due on or before Friday, November 6, 2020 by 4:30 p.m.
Spring Sports forms are due on or before Friday, March 5, 2021 by 4:30 p.m.
For more information call:
The DPS Athletics Office at 937.542.4070
Address: Welcome Stadium
1601 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd.
Dayton, Ohio 45417
For your convenience, below are the required forms.
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form 2020-2021
- Application for a DECA student to participate
- Non-enrolled Verification Guide
- Non-enrolled Student Presentation