The numbers speak for themselves:
- #1 public school in the City of Dayton
- A+ in the Health and Safety of our students according to Niche
- Place 100% of DECA graduates into college
- Received Great Schools College Success Award
- Honored with Dayton Mayor's Award: Education Champion
- Ranked #4 Charter High School in Ohio by Niche
- A+ in teacher excellence according to Niche
- Named U.S. News and World Report Best High Schools 2012 - 2019
- Named Dayton Business Journal Non-profit of the Year 2019
The Performance Index is a calculation that measures student performance on the following Ohio State Tests: Math and ELA for grades 3-8, Science for grades 5 and 8, ELA and Math alternate assessments, and the ELA and Math end of course exams.
DECA STUDENTS GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE
One college graduate can shift the trajectory of an entire family. DECA is a public school system where 75% of the student body is living at or below the poverty rate. Yes, nearly 100% of our graduates attend college. Better yet, the National Student Clearinghouse reports DECA grads are completing their college degrees at five times the national average for our demographic.