- Bucket Buddy: Engage with students while completing activities created by the teacher from their “classroom bucket.” Bucket Buddies meet weekly with students.
- Book Fair Helper: A Scholastic Book Fair takes place at DECA PREP twice per year. Help students select age-appropriate books and encourage passion for reading!
For more information on volunteering at DECA PREP contact
Bethany Renner at email@example.com
- Working Friday Nights: Students at DECA Middle attend a study hall after school on Friday evenings to complete assignments and prepare for the next week. This takes place from 3:30-6:00 p.m. Volunteers are needed to tutor students.
For more information on volunteering at DECA Middle contact
Brittany Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edit Night: Attend an Edit Night to help students revise and rewrite required essays. Usually takes place from 4:00-7:00 p.m. periodically throughout the school year.
- Montgomery County College Promise Mentor: Be a mentor in a program which directly benefits DECA. College Promise mentors meet with one high school student each week. For more information see their website.
For more information on volunteering at DECA High
contact Ronald Hill at email@example.com
Share your expertise with a student who needs you. There are many ways to get involved as a corporate entity:
- Host a student for a job shadow.
- Sponsor a community service event.
- Invite a student to intern at your business.
For more information on corporate involvement please contact
Anne Rasmussen at firstname.lastname@example.org